ASPIRE Application form
Students applying to ASPIRE must either be undergraduate students going into their junior year or graduate students going into their first year of a masters or PhD program. Students must be two years from graduation or plan to seek an obligation deferment to continue graduate studies.
The ASPIRE selection committee reviews completed applications and grants scholarships on a first-come, first-served Basis. Even when the MS admissions deadline has passed, we are still able to process candidates for the scholarship.
To apply to the NYU School of Law ASPIRE program option, please click here.
Please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover page with your first name, middle name, last name, phone number, and email address.
- a one-page, statement of knowledge, indicating interest and experience in cyber security including specific topics and areas you are interested in that demonstrate your passion for information security through a purely technical or through a multidisciplinary approach and why you think ASPIRE’s curriculum will help you achieve your professional goals of working in the security field.
- A one page statement describing commitment to federal service and your previous experience in service to community including activity in high school.
- An up-to-date CV that highlights technical knowledge in computer science and cyber security. And if applicable , legal, public policy, economic, risk management knowledge related to cyber security. Also list any military, government, or volunteer experience.
- Three letters of recommendation (required for consideration into the program)
- Read, sign, and email the service agreement statement, click here. Signing this form indicates that you understand the program requirements and the two-year post-graduation federal service commitment. (The Principal Investigator’s signature is not required for this form.)
- Email unofficial copies of all transcripts
By applying, you declare that you have been admitted to, are currently a student at, or have applied to NYU Tandon, NYU Stern, NYU Steinhardt, NYU Wagner, NYU Courant, or the NYU School of Law.